Sociopaths
I often wonder why sociopaths get away with what they do. I also often wonder why they do what they do and to innocent people who are often friends or family to them. If its not the constant boldfaced lies then its the stealing, jealousy and sabotaging. it gets so bad that the sociopath will accuse you of their own wrong doing. I mean can you imagine believing that you miss your wallet and that you are careless and only to come to the realization that your own blood has it in their possession and not to mention your debit card happened to be in that wallet so before you call to report it lost you find out that it was over drafted by 13 dollars and you were not the one who used it? can you imagine thinking that you lost a cell phone that was given to you when in fact it was taken from you and you never realized it because the person that took it convinced you that you are careless? can you imagine being lied on behind your back and boldly in your face and being made to feel that maybe you are the liar? can you even begin to imagine someone tell others that you said or did things that you never said or did and you have never even had a conversation with this person about, or hearing that person tell you that you did something you never did but u only had a conversation about with a friend? lastly can you imagine being used as a pawn for someone to get even with someone they hate that has never done them any wrong? well all these things have happened to me. it is unbelievable to think that it would be someone who said they love you and care about you that would do all those things. the worse part is I was being used as a pawn to spite someone else that I love that has helped to raise me, cared for me always and helped to nurture me. It hurts every time I think about it. I often wonder a great deal if I will ever be able to heal from this.
No comments:
Post a Comment